JRF Jingrui micro bubble flotation machine
Jingrui Micro Bubble Flotation Machine
Jingrui micro bubble flotation machine is a kind of micro bubble jet flotation equipment with compact structure, low cost and high efficiency besides flotation column and conventional flotation machine.
There is no mechanical mixing mechanism in the equipment, which makes use of the turbulent effect of high-speed jet and fluid to realize pulp aeration and mineralization.
Microbubble jet flotation machine has been in the leading position of non mechanical agitation flotation equipment for 30 years, and has been widely used in the fields of mineral processing flotation, fine coal deashing, oil sand tailings deoiling, etc.
- When the micro foam floatation machine is running, the feed slurry is driven from the top of the flotation machine by the high-pressure pump, and the pressure energy of the pulp is converted into a fast flow jet through the nozzle at the upper part of the down pipe, and a negative pressure is formed in the sealing sleeve, and the air is sucked into the air through the air pipe, and the gas in the jet slurry rolls into the mineralized pipe, due to the highly turbulent action of the fluid. The gas is divided into numerous tiny bubbles and constantly collides with the ore particles to complete the mineralization process.
- The mineralized bubbles are bubbling at the bottom of the underwash pipe, and float up to the pulp surface to form a bubble layer in the tank. The rising foam is discharged into the concentric trough after spraying and washing to be recovered.
- The tailings slurry is discharged downward to complete separation.
Eight features of the product
Good aeration performance and high mineralization efficiency
The flotation time is short and the treatment capacity is large
The turbulence intensity is large, and the fine particle collection is strong
The coarser the particles are, the more adherent the mineralization is, and the finer the particles are easy to fall off. Jingrui micro bubble flotation machine increases the jet velocity through the nozzle, resulting in strong turbulence in the downdraft tube. Mineral particles and bubbles are fully mixed and stirred in the downdraft tube, which greatly increases the probability of collision between particles and bubbles, thus strengthening the flotation of fine particles. When the ore flows through he nozzle, the negative pressure will be generated in the liquid, and the gas core will precipitate from the solid surface in the form of nano bubbles, which will promote the hydrophobic aggregation of particles, and the nano bubbles are easier to adhere to the mineral surface.
Pulp internal circulation , good environment for separation
Part of the tailings slurry of Jingrui flotation machine flows into the raw ore pool. If the new feeding amount fluctuates, the amount of tailings slurry that flows into the raw ore pool will be adjusted accordingly to keep the liquid level of the raw ore pool constant and ensure the constant feeding
pressure of the flotation machine and the stable production process.
The floatation process and the bubble mineralization process of the Jingrui flotation machine are completed step by step in the undershoot pipe, which is different from the foam rising area, the concentrate area and the tailings area.
The operating conditions of each down flushing pipe of Jingrui flotation machine are the same, so it is easy to control and reliable to operate.
Low energy consumption and low maintenance cost
Compared with conventional flotation machine:
- 10% - 50% power saving
- Flotation reagent saving 10% - 20%
- No rotating parts
- Less vulnerable parts
- Low maintenance cost
- High equipment operation rate
High degree of self-control, easy operation and maintenance
- Frequency control of feed pressure
- Automatic detection and control of liquid level
- Foam layer thickness adjustment is simple and convenient.
- Replacement of spare parts does not require shutdown
- Easy to operate, no need to guard
High beneficiation efficiency and small floor area
Jingrui flotation machine has high beneficiation efficiency, one equipment can replace one or even several flotation operations.
The processing capacity of the Jingrui flotation machine is calculated by the following flushing pipe as a unit. The volume of the cylinder is only used as the material transmission channel, in which multiple down flushing pipes can be inserted in parallel to increase the processing capacity of the whole system without affecting the separation index.
The floor area of Jingrui flotation machine can be saved 40% - 60%, which greatly saves the capital investment. In particular, the advantages of elite flotation machine are more prominent in the reconstruction and expansion of the old plant with tight space.
Wide separation size and wide application range
Jingrui flotation machine has wide separation size.
With its excellent performance, microbubble flotation machine has been widely used in the separation of coal, copper, lead and zinc, molybdenum, gold, nickel, antimony, platinum, graphite, cobalt, oil sand and potassium salt, etc., and has been widely used in various stages of flotation operations such as roughing, cleaning, scavenging and tailings re-concentration.
Compared with the on-site flotation column, the recovery of -0.020 mm is 10 percentage points higher;
the recovery of + 0.074 mm is 20 percentage points higher.
|Serial Number||Specification and model||Tank shape||Number of down flushing pipes||Motor power kw||processing capacitym³/h||Overall dimensions|